TL breakout + retest - page 67

You're right

mawaddah:
this thread is very useful. i hope MPH fx ref and other can continue posting here..thq

You're right about your statement, therefore we need more hands to be on desk to move this thread forward due to it's usefulness.

Many traders may look at particular chart and it is possible to see different chart patterns which it can be cause by different TF or something else.

This is why that we need many traders to join posting any chart patterns seen in any currencies and in any TF.

Moreover, i have problem in searching for this thread on this site, whenever i used the searching session (TL breakout + retest) it wouldn't show up. I will be grateful if someone can put me through so that whenever i notice/see any of these chart pattern i can post.

THANKS A MILLION.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH HE HAVE A SINGLE MEAL BUT IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH HE WILL EAT THROUGHOUT OF HIS LIFE"

Files:
gbpchf_4hrs.gif  16 kb

Files:
eurusd_4hrs.gif  18 kb

ej

chart...........

Files:
eurjpy_4hr.gif  16 kb

thank

mawaddah:
if you are using mozilla firefox look at the top of your browser then there bookmark tab > click on that tab>bookmark this page.. there you go..

It give me three option and which one will I click on. 1. save the page, 2.Go to Bookmark and Tool. So which one?

Thank you.....

Fx Referee:
It give me three option and which one will I click on. 1. save the page, 2.Go to Bookmark and Tool. So which one? Thank you.....

go to bookmark

Reason: