TL breakout + retest - page 53

Broke the range in and goes back into the range and form a doji.

So, is it a bearish trap? will market continue to goes up until the upper limit of the range?

Files:

GU h4

Which way to break?

Files:

GU +ve divergence h1

Files:

Firstly is the chart of S&P500 and DowJones.

It is a H&S, broke the neckline and currently retesting the neckline.

Target already indicated in the chart.

Effects on FX market -> Yen pair and Major pair will drop.

Files:

GU h1

+ve divergence spotted.

I still remain my view as bearish biased.

The +ve divergence could be a nice pips to catch for short term.

Files:

EU

Weekly :

Uncertainty. We have caught in the range since weeks ago.

a little input for you

I find your method of charting similar to mine.

Let me show you what I have for SP500.

I am including the line chartfor sp500 (daily), as that is the one I trade with.

But I am also including a candle chart, you and 99% of people in this forum seem to like candles.

My target is also about 800 for the sp500.

I have highlighted the places where I have sold this index (via a a cfd). I will also send you the charts I have for the sp500 futures, if you are interested.

EBTA FOLLOWER

@EBTAFOLLOWER

Always welcome for your chart.

But Try to reduce its resolution next time.

MPH

EJ 14July09

GU 15July09