cheers

attached it now to post 1

Hi Beno...

Allways share good stuff.. Thanks..

Do u've some forward results??

What pais do u recomend??

I will try the EA..

No

I just came up with the idea about 20min be for posting lol al I have done it run a quick BT to see if everthing was working. the result were pretty good.

I have put it on to 12 pairs.

good luck

let me know the results

cheers

beno

Hi there Beno, can you provide us with your forward results on this expert ?

hexadecimal:
Hi there Beno, can you provide us with your forward results on this expert ?

I have been testing the last couple days thursday until now, the up shot just forget it, it's rubbish back to the drawing board. lol

cheers

beno

I have seen a lot of comment about EA's being disallowed by brokers. i.e. comments like when they see you are using an EA they will employ certain tricks to counter it and render it useless. What is the stance re EA's are they OK, allowed or not, only certain brokers or not?

increase:
I have seen a lot of comment about EA's being disallowed by brokers. i.e. comments like when they see you are using an EA they will employ certain tricks to counter it and render it useless. What is the stance re EA's are they OK, allowed or not, only certain brokers or not?

nice question. imho none of this is real by that i mean that you are not dealing with the bank on a direct basis so you have to take what you see and hear with a grain of salt. i think the only reason a broker would limit the use of an EA is due to computer power and proccesing orders if your ea is sending position every couple second then they can't fill it quick enough it's the old zero sum game if your buying they have to find a seller and vice versa.

It's just a simplistic view.

Beno:
nice question. imho none of this is real by that i mean that you are not dealing with the bank on a direct basis so you have to take what you see and hear with a grain of salt. i think the only reason a broker would limit the use of an EA is due to computer power and proccesing orders if your ea is sending position every couple second then they can't fill it quick enough it's the old zero sum game if your buying they have to find a seller and vice versa. It's just a simplistic view.

Thanks, I hope you are right, otherwise what is the point of spending mega time developing an EA only to have it sabotaged

an EA should be an like and illusion and takes more than it gives but still gives. that way the broker won't be force to monitor you ea and account slow account growth with several brokers is my plan anyway.

Good luck with your projects

Reason: