Where do all my posts go?

I understand why posts get moved to a more relevant location, but every one of my posts here has been moved and when I follow the link, I'm in some other post. My last post was asking for debugging help with a specific program. How can I see if anyone has responded if my post goes away?!

That doesn't help me

Super...that image shows all my posts. But the one just below this about needing help says "moved," and when I click on the link I'm in some totally different post, so how does anyone else see it?

The moderator somtimes moves post to threads that have similar topics. If you click the link that says moved it will go to the new location of your post. It may not be at your post but if you look back a few you will find it. If you read that thread you most likely find that your questions will be answered in that thread were they moved you.

Keit

cockeyedcowboy:
The moderator somtimes moves post to threads that have similar topics. If you click the link that says moved it will go to the new location of your post. It may not be at your post but if you look back a few you will find it. If you read that thread you most likely find that your questions will be answered in that thread were they moved you. Keit

Thank for this explanation buddy.

Any forum needs to some order specially with such number of members.

eg: What could happen if 1500 members started his own thread moving averages or indicators with alerts.

bkr1969:
I understand why posts get moved to a more relevant location, but every one of my posts here has been moved and when I follow the link, I'm in some other post. My last post was asking for debugging help with a specific program. How can I see if anyone has responded if my post goes away?!

There were you posted them;

Reason: