I cannot log in to MT4

Hi everyone, I need help.

I just had been trying to use MT4 for a few days. I cannot log on I cannot even register, it just stops at the loading window (the one after the server selction window) I think it is the Pling problem, I don't know why it is NA all the time. My internet is working fine and fast, its wireless. Please give me some aid, thank you in advance.

God bless

PremierFong:

I just had been trying to use MT4 for a few days. I cannot log on I cannot even register, it just stops at the loading window (the one after the server selction window) I think it is the Pling problem, I don't know why it is NA all the time. My internet is working fine and fast, its wireless. Please give me some aid, thank you in advance.

God bless

Maybe you blocked metatrader on firewal?

Try to download metatrader from some other broker, reinstall it and check if you can connect.

why do you think that problem in ping?...is it possible incorrect login/pass only?...

PremierFong:

God bless

Besides previous answers.

What broker and version is the software?

Because:

Broker could be dead and servers dead too.

Version is too old.

Your server/broker choice has the problem.

EG: You selected a demo using FXCM MT4 but FXCM does not offer demos yet.