Automated Trading Championship 2008 Has Started! - page 3

MiniMe:
mladen

Just to confirm your point, risk works both ways ... the account has dunked

Participant ANG3110 - Automated Trading Championship 2008

Unbelievable, coders will need to learn about trading before start to write and waste a lot of time to create nothing decent.

See the statements. The EA only performed near 10 bad trades but enough to blow the account. How somebody could be so

Interview with Andrey Soloviev (solandr)

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008, an Interview with Andrey Soloviev (solandr) has been published. Andrey Soloviev (solandr) is a regular Participant of the Automated Trading Championship. In 2006 he presented a simple Expert Advisor, in 2007- a multicurrency one. This year Andrey presents the same EA as in the previous-year Championship. Besides, he published the source code of his Expert Advisor.

I believe that the Championship idea of MQL4 popularization, as well as the idea that robots can trade without human intervention and make profit need convincing proofs for potential users. And the main proof here is the open source code of an Expert Advisor. This eliminates disbelief in “blackbox EAs” of those who know very little about the automated trading.

Unfortunately, in 2006 and 2007 Andrey's Expert Advisors did not show good results. What will be his results in the current Championship?

The interview was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2008 in the News section.

Sponsors of the Automated Trading Championship 2008 are FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC), Interbank FX LLC (IBFX), FXDD and the TRADERS’ magazine. The organizer of the Championship is MetaQuotes Software Corp.

championship for automated trading

Hi

I would like to discuss the the winners of the championship 2008 of automated trading systems.

Does anyone use the Indian form Nauris Zukas or PrizmaL?

Can you share your experiences?

For instance, the people form PrizmaL told me that they don't suggest to

use their EA with the settings they used for the championship but less

risky settings.

But when I look at the risk, I did not consider it to be so big.

Further more I would like to know which one is better PrizmaL or the

Indian. I think the Indian is better because the maximal drawdown is much smaller.

And there is much less fluctuation.

Thanks

I think it is better to provide a link to what you are talking about. At least people will understand what you are asking.

Reason: