Twee and Forex Factory.

I been banned from Forex Factory because I made referance to my Signal service in a post. The ban states that my infraction is permamnent and that the ban will never be lifted.

WOW!!!!

Rock on TSD, now I know why the more serious traders hang out here and NOT at Forex Factory.

You gotta love Twee's proffesion on his profile, go take a look.

It Says. "Manager of Forex Factory" How ambitious is this guy. I bet you he becomes a security guard or parking attendant at the Mall when he finally grows up?

Tired of being treated like I am in kinder garten, Twee, the site is all yours and when you finally get to a stage where you have only yourself and the people that agree with everything you say, I guess you will be happy and the site will be worthless.

Enjoy you little moment of playing "God" for as far as I am concerned you are killing what was a good Forum.

Cheers

Wayne

FF have their own signal service so they don't allow any commercial activity on their site.

They have closed a big thread for Ozfx because he decided to go commercial.

I jumped ship a while ago. There's too much nonsense there to bother with anyway. Besides, they don't really have a sense of community there like we do here at TSD.

F-ff

I got banned for trying to deal with attacks against my broker. They let the attacks go on, even when it was clear that the broker was actually in the right. It's a den of vipers and totally biased towards it's advertiser's cash.

Mr.Marketz:
I jumped ship a while ago. There's too much nonsense there to bother with anyway. Besides, they don't really have a sense of community there like we do here at TSD. F-ff

Totally agreed.

Reason: