Rsi + 3 EMA ( Easy way to make mony at FOREX ) - page 4

Limstylz:
Hi ValeoFX,

Looking at your chart and the then the rules according to Saeid, markers A and B fail to meet the criteria because both of the MA together are neither under or over the EMA and thus are not considered to be clear signals. Also, the market price doen't quite touch the upper MA.

Marker C is not a valid signal according to this system either because the RSI is on 50 exactly.

Looking at your 2nd chart, I presume that following this method, I would have gone long on the 5th bar from the right (white candle with magenta dot on top), and exited after a pre-determined amount, or a bar which is clearly over the upper MA and not touching it.

Studying Saeid's method, it looks very much like a secure method of trading, (provided you are not trading directly after divergences), but you probably wouldnt make too many trades from a single currency pair as the criteria is quite strict.

However, trading with an MA each on opposite sides of the EMA would result in using only the RSI with candle colour for entry signals and this has the problem of not showing accurate entry or exit signals, but with greater numbers of trades.

My sentiment precisely. Thank you for commenting.

Best wishes.

fxbs:
oh, yes, - RSi-8/4 on M5 and RSi-4/2 thank you, Valeo

You are such a Star anyway FXBS, that I will always assist you if possible. Thank you for all your contributions in such a selfless way.

Best wishes.

Hi every body, im happy that even im not here guys can help each other, im sorry long tim i didnt reply, im at trip now for some days, i'll be back soon.

have a nice trade.

on trade A first 30 tp hit and market moved more than 100 pips( mostly when i get 90 pip for second tp i close the position ), on trade B our fist 30 tp hited and the second stop is on entry point and we wach the market without risk.

im sorry guys sometime i cant undrestand what you are meaning cuz of my POOR ENGLISH.

i hope this pic can explane the system.

Files:
chf.jpg  147 kb

Files:
gbpusd.jpg  145 kb

saeid:
Hi man , hope u have nice trade, you are a active trader and professional.

as our friend mentioned this system is so so secure even i didn't enter the market some days.

as i check all the currency pairs i have chosen 3 currency pair " EURUSD & USDCHF & USDJPY" but the will work on all the currency pair. as u can see on USDGBP we have a good entry point. the first trade given us a good profit already. hope the second trade will be profitable also.

thanx for your time and attention to this system,

Good luck.

Hi Saeid,

Please would you comment over the weekend on this chart that you have just posted. Trade 1 I am "OK" with, but your indication seemed to be for a Short (?) in the 2nd one? We made a "killing" on the Long and therefore I believe you need to "tweak" your method a little. I notice you still stay with RSi-14, but that is your good right.

Looking forward to hearing (seeing) your comments.

Best wishes for your travels.

ssl: Lb = 6;(length) sslMA_method = 1;(ema) BarShift = 0;

3ma_rsi_ssl.tpl (2.5 KB)

Files:

3ma_rsi_TS__sigAlerts

MA_Cross-over_Alerts_v1_test003.mq4

Ma conditions Signals/alerts without divergence consideration

Limstylz:
Does anyone have an indicator with alerts on MA crosses please? Also, an RSI with alert would be nice too... . I'm still getting to grips with this MQL4 language, so if anyone can post the indi's as mq4 rather than ex4, then next time I might be able to program one myself...

btw. there are many good alert/signal indis - but check SSL(very nice thing with alerts):

(ssl channel, mladen): length 6 , mode EMA, shift 0 (or 1)

2. rsi filter with variouse alerts

3. use it fast before Mladen kill us all for messing with his staff

Reason: