Would Like To Find A Trader With Profile To Write An Article...

Hi Everyone,

I wonder if anyone will be interested in this:

I do a variety of things but as a little hobby-project I've always wanted a magazine but I realise that the most effective platform for this would have to be the net (as we've published physical mags before and its a large hassle!).

Anyway. The concept is for a neat site containting articles by interesting people on any topic they wish: Like a blog, but in the format of articles and with only 1 or two per person.

At the moment I'm putting the content together and would like to get submissions from contributors in interesting spheres.

Ideally I am looking for a trader (forex etc.) with some profile to write a 1500-2000 word article on any topic of their choice. I think it will be an interesting perspective to look from.

The site Welcome To CK is new and so traffic is low but the content submitted will remain there as the site builds.

I hope this is of interest to someone. Please send me a private message if you are interested with a short biog and a very brief summary of what you want to write about.

Thanks everyone

Reason: