Software / Book Reviews - Be Aware....

Many times I get these emails from advertisers of how great their system are, and it's very tempting to spend some money to try it out. But wait!! When one does a google search on reviews of the system, you will even see some trading websites endorse the product as being good, blah, blah, blah.... These people who endorse the product are just reviewers without any knowledge whatsoever nor have they tried using the product in live trading. When I found some sites where actual purchasers have used the software, all claim it to be a piece of garbage and nothing more.

Other than software, the same goes with trading books or anything else as a matter of fact, you must read the comments by real people and not just someone who just reads the cover flap of the book and praises it as being great. I once read somewhere that these book critics do not even open the book, and just go by whatever is printed. Isn't that amazing?

How about those infomercials touted by celebrities?

Bottom line, don't be fooled by products where they have testimonials. If you pay anyone [no sense of ethics], they would praise a product also.

Reason: