How to take chart pictures(in MT4) and how to post/attach pictures in the forum

we really need such thread - step-by step instruction (with the pictures) - for reference when new to MT4 guys struggling to take/post the charts

same way as ND did in "How to start with MetaTrader and forex" thread

so here it is:

How to take pictures of the charts in MT4:

1. select(click) on the chart you want take picture of

2. click menu 'File'

3. click 'Save As Picture' (example pict1)

4. than "Active chart(as is)" and "OK" (it'll make picture of selected chart only, pict2)

or if you want:"Active workspace" and OK (it'll take pict of whole thing pict3)

And this is the post about how to attach files: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page6

indicators

hi,

do anyone have the attached indicators,

thanks in advance

BR

how i can add attachment??!

anyone can help!!!!

click reply or quote, find and see Manage attachments down. Click it. Follow innstructions. Attach file. Attain favor.

loui_odeh:
how i can add attachment??! anyone can help!!!!

maccavity:
click reply or quote, find and see Manage attachments down. Click it. Follow innstructions. Attach file. Attain favor.

on pict:

1reply/ 2attachments (button with staple )/Manage Attachments pop-up window:3 browse /select file on your computer, click - done

(make sure pop-ups allowd for this website and/or doesn't blocked)

Files:

thanks for all but i cant find the attachment sing when i click on reply

please advice

loui_odeh:
thanks for all but i cant find the attachment sing when i click on reply please advice

Contribute with some posts and you will see the tool

Enable me for attachments/images

Hi newdigital (or other admin), sorry I can't seem to find out how to PM you. Can you please enable my account for posting attachments/images. I would like to start some discussions about GMMA (Guppy Multiple Moving Averages) and associated bits and pieces but can't attach any screenshots which really tell the story! thanks!

xgtrboy:
Hi newdigital (or other admin), sorry I can't seem to find out how to PM you. Can you please enable my account for posting attachments/images. I would like to start some discussions about GMMA (Guppy Multiple Moving Averages) and associated bits and pieces but can't attach any screenshots which really tell the story! thanks!

Read prev post

well ok!

Well ok, I will contribute what I can, though it's a bit difficult without illustrating with pics... the GMMA is a very visual aid (same concept as linuxtroll's cyrox rainbow MMA). Stay tuned!

Reason: