Deleting code in indicator

To all brilliant programmers out there, I have attached an indic from which I would like some code to be removed. All I want is for the following info. to be present (see attached image):

Spread

Pips to open

Hi to low

Daily av.

In other words, the whole MACD, STR, EMA indicators and coloured blocks (90% of the code) needs to be deleted.

I tried myself (I'm not a programmer, my husband is, but he works C++ not mql) and I succeeded in deleting the info from the screen (I erased de text between the " ") but then I started getting a recurring error in the journal which I suspect was slowing down my computer.

Much appreciated. And if anyone wants the indic. as is, please feel free to use it (with the bells and whistles and all).

CheerioPips to you!

info

Hi

That indicator is a very early version of my Signal Bars indicator posted on this forum. I have deleted all the code as requested and updated the remaining code.

signal_bars_info.mq4

Files:

cja:
Hi

That indicator is a very early version of my Signal Bars indicator posted on this forum. I have deleted all the code as requested and updated the remaining code.

signal_bars_info.mq4

Wow Cja,

Thank you so much, extremely nice of you. I'm just so fond of you programmers, you mezmerize me totally. That indi is a beautiful piece of work. You have all my respect.

Have a mega-pipsy day

Reason: