Teodosi simple system... 1500 pips weekly - page 2

I've been working a little with the strategy and found some interesting patterns.

I modified and added some other indicators so the complete list would be:

Stochastic(14,3,3) levels at 70 and 30

RSI(7) levels at 60 and 40

EMA 18 color red

EMA 28 color red

WMA 5 color blue

WMA 16 color yellow

I also added some new conditions, for the moment they are a little complex but I'll try to simplify them or at least code a preliminary EA for the moment.

Conditions for first/new trade:

+Open Sell

---Stoch>70

---RSI>60

---yellow line with near no slope or downwards slope (<=0)

---blue line above EMA 18

---blue line above yellow

+Open Buy

---Stoch<30

---RSI<40

---yellow line with near no slope or upwards slope (>=0)

---yellow line below EMA 28

---blue line below yellow

Conditions to close/open trade

+Close Sell

---if yellow slope is down and...

------if blue forms the 1.3 ratio, close

---------Stoch<30

---------RSI<40

---------yellow line below EMA 28

---------blue line below yellow

---------open buy

------if blue doesn't form the 1.3 ratio, don't close, don't open buy

---if yellow slope is almost none...

------if blue forms the 1.3 ratio, close

---------Stoch>70

---------RSI>60

---------blue line above EMA 18

---------blue line above yellow

---------open buy

------if blue doesn't form the 1.3 ratio, close, don't open buy

For closing buy, the same as above but with the needed changes.

Oh and we still use the condition about the middle of the previous candle.

In order to reduce false signals in big trends, the slope of the 18 EMA and 28 EMA should be taken into account. If they have a steep slope then don't close the trade

Note: the 1.3 ratio talks about the following.

(Distance between the values of the yellow and blue line in bar 2)/(Distance between the values of the yellow and blue line in bar 1). Forming the 1.3 ratio means that the result of the division is 1.3 or more. I have a spreadsheet in Excel that calculates this for me by putting the values of the lines.

Note that I developed this recently so they might contain errors, if you find one please post it. I haven't backtested it enough to assure it as error-free, I'll continue my tests to see how it works.

hello davido

do you can sent me new templat this good strategy

(your ide )

i dont understand this EMA method

(my english language is bad )

thank you

yamadafx:
hello davido

do you can sent me new templat this good strategy

(your ide )

i dont understand this EMA method

(my english language is bad )

thank you

No worries for your english, it isn't my first language either.

Well, unfortunately my idea is still in development. I'm testing it to see how to make it simplier because I know it's very complicated. I'm searching for new ideas and testing them to see if they work better. However my template won't do any difference so it's the same to put them yourself. I mean, my template won't do the math, for that I use an Excell spreadsheet for the moment (which I didn't save, sorry. I thought it was way too complicated so I decided to search for new methods). If you continue testing and see it works well or have any suggestion, commentary or feedback about it feel free to tell me. Even it's complicated, an EA can do all the maths in a second so if the strategy works the way it is, then I can code it like that.

To set the EMAs (Exponential Moving Average):

Open the Navigator, open the Indicators menu, select Moving Average and drag it to your chart (or double-click it). There are the options. Period is the number I said, ignore Shift (leave it as 0), in MA method select Exponential, the rest of the settings leave them as they are. Only select the colors, but that doesn't affect of course but it'll be easier to follow the method.

If you still have problems setting them tell me and I'll send the template, it's because I think it's easier and faster to put them yourself than the template.

Good luck.

PS: Whenever I find an idea that works I'll post it

Reason: