ProfitOnSymbol

I've created an indicator that others may or may not find useful.

Essentially you no longer have to have the "trades" section at the bottom of your screen. It will show you the total profit and profit on that symbol, so there's no need to look down or have it enlarged. When big is set to "true" you get a large line displaying simply what profit there is on that symbol alone, and it's rather large, so you can read it far away. (I like to be able to see it from my couch!)

Profit = Green, No trades or 0 loss/profit = Gray, Loss = Red

Example and indicator attached.

[EDIT:: Sorry, I had forgotten to attach it!]

Files:

How to get the indicator? Please let me know and send me message to get the indicator.

Regards.

pip & spread info display

Thanks, really useful indicator.

Can you please also share the pip & spread info displayed on upper left of your chart?

thanks

Thanks Mook for sharing, will try it tomorrow!

That is a modified version of Market-Value.

You can find it attached.

Files:

hi

AirforceMook:
I've created an indicator that others may or may not find useful.

Essentially you no longer have to have the "trades" section at the bottom of your screen. It will show you the total profit and profit on that symbol, so there's no need to look down or have it enlarged. When big is set to "true" you get a large line displaying simply what profit there is on that symbol alone, and it's rather large, so you can read it far away. (I like to be able to see it from my couch!)

Profit = Green, No trades or 0 loss/profit = Gray, Loss = Red

Example and indicator attached.

[EDIT:: Sorry, I had forgotten to attach it!]

nice indi thanks for posting it

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

hi

nice indi, thanks.

:: there is something trouble when i delete this indi the shadow is still there! maybe you forgot to fill : int deinit() ...?

Fixed both to make sure they remove info once removed from chart.

Files:

AirforceMook:
Fixed both to make sure they remove info once removed from chart.

Thank you AirforceMook, works great.

Ethan

can you modify to allow it display on any position or corner?thanks

This looks useful as well. Especially trading multiple currencies at the same time.

Reason: