First step into LIVE trading!

Hey just figured I'd post here with my first foray into live trading. I am very novice and am training mostly just with HAMA PAD indicators. I'm also trying to learn how to trade the news on this live account.

Now everyone says you should practice with a demo until you hit live. But everyone also says how much different live is than demo! So I decided that working with $25 accounts and .01 lots while trying new strategies, although maybe more costly in the short run will provide better experience.

I'll be posting results here.

Good luck. I don't recommend going straight into Live, but you are at least smart enough to start with a very small amount of money.

I've done a little demo trading, got a couple accounts from 5k to 7k very quickly.

The problem is you don't have the emotion involved, so dropping a lot on a whim is all too common.

Moved to this section.

GriffCo:
I've done a little demo trading, got a couple accounts from 5k to 7k very quickly. The problem is you don't have the emotion involved, so dropping a lot on a whim is all too common.

I do agree with that. It's very easy to make risky trades that pay off on a Demo. Discipline is key.

Reason: