Free EA from Pro-Fx-Experts - page 3

Roets

Do you have any template as to what indicators the EA uses to trade or is this confidential?

To ele

ele:
This forum is really great,still searching better EA to act just like ATM teller machine in the bank

Is this possible?

regards,

ele

You will have to ask Santa Claus.

Big Be

there is no action at all.. I was try it

Works

Seem to work well enough. Just applied the EA a few hours ago, now am at 120 pips up, with trades on 5 pairs open.

ybm:
its trading now, in Live Account. Thanks.

Just one question about 'Magic Number' is it possible to change? how if we use the EA in more than 1 pair?

thanks

The EA have automatic MagicNumer creator build in. You don't have to worry about that.

simonsmart:
looks great , i will test , it looks clever.......i am testing and show result later i hope this EA is unlimited ........is it unlimited version? thanks =) perfect EA

No limits on this EA

what timeframe is best?

Roets:
Hi All traders,

Here is an EA that you can use. I have tested it on GBPUSD with profit it should also give profit on any ranging currency cross. I open for suggestions and changes but I'm also busy so please be patient. I'm not providing the code here as I running a commercial web site designing other peoples EA's the code file here is free to use and has no limitations on it. Please send me your findings to support@pro-fx-experts.com and I will post updated files from time to time.

Save the file as normal under your experts and restart the trader. The expert advisor will show in gray. Just attach and let it trade.

The EA work with the normal Stochastic and 34 EMA.

Have a great day.

Roets:
I've tested on H1 but is not limited.

H1 but not limited to this TF as the the developer stated

How is this EA Performing?

Has anyone been using the EA and with more than just the GU as the only currency pair? Any other information on the performance would be appreciated.

Regards,

Sam

A Demo Statement is attached for this EA, this EA appears to be quite good, however keep in mind it uses a reversal that doubles lots (reverse) and I am using the DEFAULT settings, which appear to be well thought out, time frame for this report is

GBP/USD -30 MIn

EUR/USD -30 Min

USD/CHF -30 Min

USD/JPY - 30 Min

It's up to you to do the testing as the author has only released the EA, defintely think it's very worthwhile in my opinion. other curriencies to test could be EUR/JPY & EUR/CHF

Files:
prfxexperts.htm  10 kb
Reason: