Pain meter - page 2

:: Electro muscle stimulation, apply patches for shock support... more resistance is always better, be safe "pain" is only a word between the lines!
TheRumpledOne:
If price going UP shouldn't the buyers be feeling less pain rather than more pain? Perhaps, I am misreading your indicator.

TheRumpledOne:
If price going UP shouldn't the buyers be feeling less pain rather than more pain? Perhaps, I am misreading your indicator.

You are totally right, the line is inversed or you could say that bull pain is at the bottom, bear pain at the top.

I originally had it other way around but it just wasn't intuitive.

mikkom:
You are totally right, the line is inversed or you could say that bull pain is at the bottom, bear pain at the top. I originally had it other way around but it just wasn't intuitive.

I think I understand....

Bull Pain is at the bottom...

Bear Pain is at the top...

I was thinking the higher the number the higher the PAIN.

I really like this indicator, is it possible to program and email alert to notify when the lines cross?

The name of this caught my eye. Does anyone make money using it? Where is the 'meter' part?

Like the indicator

I would prefer the first and more complex version but don't know how to set it....

perhaps u could plz give a clue for those arrows...like range of numbers, etc///

thanks for sharing

Hello Mikkom, could you please add a buy and sell alert for the arrows? (for mikko_painmeter2.mq4)

I think I am with other who do not quite understand, perhaps you could explain from the picture.

BTW great idea

Files:
1st_pic.jpg  132 kb
Reason: