EA Backtesting Journal - page 4

Rule 1:

Do Not Enter Signal if they're already too close to a strong Support or Resistance Line.

I don't remember seeing something like this in a "Forex for noob" learning site.

All they give is: buy when fast EMA cross above slow EMA & sell when fast EMA cross below slow EMA.

or something like that.

They hide it from us, don't they

I think, in my opinion, from my point of view, good EA should use this rule!

mas_awoo5182:
yes i know about that error, its appear if u use default setting, if u try to triling, its can be different,... he he he.....

and i have been send PM to Mr AZMEL, to fix my M3 EA...

thanks for testing, in my backtesting, with my setting, its can provide about $400.000.00 in 2004-2007, with initial deposite $50.000.00 and laverage 1:200, in other setting can provide $4 million.....

Cool! I hope you'll make it.

Will you try it in Automated Trading Championship later? or just use it for your own?

btw Javanese not Japanese.

Javanese = wong jowo kekekek

FxCoder:
Cool! I hope you'll make it.

Will you try it in Automated Trading Championship later? or just use it for your own?

btw Javanese not Japanese.

Javanese = wong jowo kekekek

ha ha ha...................... u right, i'm javanese,........................

it imposibloe for AT Championship, cause according the rule.................is imposible.................

FxCoder:
Thank you, I really need this kind of information.

If someone already has ADX indicator that using Wilder version, please share it here.

I don't have J. Welles Wilder book, "New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems", so i try to google, all I can found is this page MetaStock Formula - ADX and ADXR by Welles Wilder

I hope this formula is the right one to calculate ADX indicator as Wilder did. Maybe, if I have enough time, i'll try to make ADX indicator later from this formula.

Hi,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923/page4

Reason: