My profitable trading system so far

Hi members,

I would like to share my trading system. Please see the picture attached.

Everyday at least 1 - 2 trades:

SL = 30 pips

TP = 40 pips

GBP USD M15

USD CHF M30

EUR USD M30

Trading platform : interbankfx

For your info:

In Singapore time, hunting time starts from 1 pm onwards to 1 am midnight. Big news does not really affect my trade.

I am still learning forex till today. Happy newyear

regards

Sugiyantho

SHIChannel

Hi, I have tried to attach FXOE-SHIchannel indicator to my chart, but it did not work. How to make the indicator works? in what folder should I put it? Thank you

Indicators go in: "platformName\experts\indicators", then open, compile and attach.

Jack2000:
Hi, I have tried to attach FXOE-SHIchannel indicator to my chart, but it did not work. How to make the indicator works? in what folder should I put it? Thank you

Looks like you need the FXOE-lib.mqh file to make this SHI indicator work. Could the author post it perhaps?

hi

kairen:
Hi members,

I would like to share my trading system. Please see the picture attached.

Everyday at least 1 - 2 trades:

SL = 30 pips

TP = 40 pips

GBP USD M15

USD CHF M30

EUR USD M30

Trading platform : interbankfx

For your info:

In Singapore time, hunting time starts from 1 pm onwards to 1 am midnight. Big news does not really affect my trade.

I am still learning forex till today. Happy newyear

regards

Sugiyantho

Hi Sugi,

thanks for your system ...in a week how many winning and lossing trade ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
Hi Sugi,

thanks for your system ...in a week how many winning and lossing trade ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

As long as you follow the trend, you will win. Jus be alert during big news normally on friday. I could say that, within 6 hours there must be at least 1 trade for 3 currency pairs. For those could not attach the indicator, i suggest visit MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader for similar indicator. Happy new year

Shi Channel Moving

By My Experience, Shi Channel Did Not Stay At The Place. The Price Candle Can Move The Upline And Downline. At First, My Thought Is The Upline And Downline Will Not Be Moved.

wwmmacau:
By My Experience, Shi Channel Did Not Stay At The Place. The Price Candle Can Move The Upline And Downline. At First, My Thought Is The Upline And Downline Will Not Be Moved.

You are totally right, to identify that you need another 2 indicators for confirmation.

kairen:
As long as you follow the trend, you will win. Jus be alert during big news normally on friday. I could say that, within 6 hours there must be at least 1 trade for 3 currency pairs. For those could not attach the indicator, i suggest visit MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader for similar indicator. Happy new year

Hey Kairen,

Thanks for the system.

Would it be possible for you to please attach the missing MQH file and the template?

Thank you.

FM

The channel indicator code does mention #include "fxoe-lib.mqh", in order to make it work hope the author can share the mqh file.

Thanks for introducing the system.

Aikkksss, Kairen, look like you stop appearing in FF, now you back to TSD with your new system. .

You no more playing with Sidus method? Gong Xi Fa Cai...Happy Lunar New Year.

Reason: