Need Help: Display problem

I can't seem to figure this one out.

I want to add a set of buffers that are for output so I can turn the display on/off.

I also want to be able to turn the EASY TO READ DISPLAY on/off.

Can someone figure out why when I turn the chart off, the display values are set to 0?

I have the "z" buffers that I want to use as the output buffers. When I use them in the SetIndexBuffer ( 0 , zbuf0 );the display is 0!

But I am assigning them a value with: zbuf0 = buf0 ;

I know it has to be so dang simple it isn't funny.

Thanks.

TheRumpledOne:
I can't seem to figure this one out.

I want to add a set of buffers that are for output so I can turn the display on/off.

I also want to be able to turn the EASY TO READ DISPLAY on/off.

Can someone figure out why when I turn the chart off, the display values are set to 0?

I have the "z" buffers that I want to use as the output buffers. When I use them in the SetIndexBuffer ( 0 , zbuf0 );the display is 0!

But I am assigning them a value with: zbuf0 = buf0 ;

I know it has to be so dang simple it isn't funny.

Thanks.

It's an age since I wrote an indicator, but I seem to recall that for indicators, Metaquotes, in their infinite wisdom, reset all variables (including arrays) whenever the user settings are changed. This does not happen with EA's - and it shouldn't happen with indicators either, but it does!

That's how I remember it, but I may be completely wrong

omelette:
It's an age since I wrote an indicator, but I seem to recall that for indicators, Metaquotes, in their infinite wisdom, reset all variables (including arrays) whenever the user settings are changed. This does not happen with EA's - and it shouldn't happen with indicators either, but it does! That's how I remember it, but I may be completely wrong

Thanks.

But that's not the problem.

I know it's something simple.

Reason: