BB

and some more... :

Amazing Results!

Hi,

Here is the graph from 2004-1-1 to 2007-1-1

Initial Deposit 50,000

Final Balance: 768,144

I think it's interesting for 3 years.

If u were interested, I'll give u the statements and settings.

Cheers.

New Digital!

I'm still waiting for your good news!

Regards.

Hi,

it is 30 mins I am looking for this thread , lol , I hope newdigital can restore it. it was a useful thread.

vahid please send me your settings , your backtest quality is very poor and not reliable at all. I can backtest it with 90% quality.

Regards

Hi 5thE!!!

Hey, look who is here!

nice to see u around!

If u know any special way to restore data, plz tell newdigital to do smtng about it!

I attach the excel file that I created to compare results with different settings.

With ur help it, of course we can get better results and may be improvements in the EA as well.

Cheers.

Files:

Did u test it?

Hi 5thE!

Did u backtest it with better modeling quality?

I'm looking forward for ur answer.

Regards.

Vahid

I have most of the pages between 13 upto 101....

Hi to All,

Purely out of curiosity when studying the new FifthElement Blessing 2 EA........I did a search for the first BlessFifthElement thread and found this thread..........

BTW. I kept copies of most interesting pages between 13 and 101 of that thread still on one of my PC's. I also have copies of all EA's of this thread. And some overviews in MS word documents.

So if there still is an interest in restoring the remainders of the original thread...... I could zip it all up and mail it to the forum...... that is if Newdigital also wants to the restoring job.

Newdigital I believe you will certainly read this post..... If positive let me know where I can mail the zip-file.

Have a nice day all, John

If you can or have some EAs from this deleted thread so please post it.

You can post zip here (attach to your post on this thread).

Upload fails time and again

newdigital:
If you can or have some EAs from this deleted thread so please post it. You can post zip here (attach to your post on this thread).

Hi I have tried upload rar-file 5300 KB..... however I constantly get message " upload failed".

What can we do?

John

John Edwards:
Hi I have tried upload rar-file 5300 KB..... however I constantly get message " upload failed".

What can we do?

John

Upload this file to some website (ifolder. ru or rapidshare. de or any other), I will download it from there and will post here.

Reason: