Rads Reverse MTF HAS - page 3

Rads- it's nice to see you being creative with your charts again and sharing. Your Stoch and MACD gave an early heads up on the reversal as did the audusd and usdjpy pullback...waiting for the next upleg if it comes. Great new system!!

Files:
display14.gif  123 kb

When it comes to indicators, less is more!!

Rad

Not looking for retracement. Watch for stochastic to bottom and cross and for the MTF HAS bars to turn green again. That is another signal to get long. Only problem for me now is time, on a Friday afternoon before a holiday after a nice move. Use caution.

Rad

Let's see how this pair works out. It did not particpate in today's rally so will it be late to the party? Have to wait and see but if the signals are right it could be a decent trade.

Rad

Files:
gbpusd_m15.gif  77 kb

Another one I am looking at. Looks like it has topped for now and the next move should be lower. IMHO.

Rad

Files:

radatats:
Let's see how this pair works out. It did not particpate in today's rally so will it be late to the party? Have to wait and see but if the signals are right it could be a decent trade. Rad

I am nt sure to understand

You mean GU go upside???

That is what I am watching for, GBPUSD to break to the upside. It needs to give me a strong indication by staying above all the T3 lines and giving solid green on the MTF HAS bars and a stochastic bottom. Also watch the 1hr time frame stochastic as well but this pair should rally back towards the 729EMA soon. IMHO.

Rad

Thanks Radatats, I have loaded your template but all the MTF Has bars are red, even thought the market has made a move up, can this be correct or maybe there is something wrong with my set up.

Dave1:
Thanks Radatats, I have loaded your template but all the MTF Has bars are red, even thought the market has made a move up, can this be correct or maybe there is something wrong with my set up.

try to switch timeframes and get back

I think GU will rally to 96 area

but it is intresting how you think your trades

post screens while you see some intresting trades i will focus on them

Reason: