PolyFit tentative.

GoodDay.

Look at the chart below. I'am trying this and it works fine on demo M5 GBPUSD.

The philosophy behind this system is :

1:When to not enter ( denoise M5.).

2:Acceleration means adding lots.

3:NO TP but lock profits by trailing stop (let it run).

Entry rules:

Long if the bands are going up:

At the bottom of the bands, when absolutStrength and polyfit acceleration, are OK.

Do not enter if: Price is between volatility pivot open and volatility channel stop.

Do not enter if they are in conflict even if price is above them.

If all is OK add 1lot at every new addsignal or trend enveloppe signal only if the previous trade is in profit.

SL is the voltychannel signal, use the trail stop EA attached, if you want to hide the sl choose exit mode in place of trailing mode. Ideally i would use a step stop EA with a dynamic step according to the value between one sigma of the bands.I'am not good enough in coding for automating that but it can be done manually.

Reverse all those conditions for Shorting.

It'a just a tentaive for testing and sharing purposes, use it at your own risk.

Wow , looks like a great strategy . Will try it out . Thanks :-)

you can enter in sigma 1 channel if you add lot, because the previous enter is profitable.

Files:
polyfit_2.gif  24 kb

In this chart,

Inside the black box we have 5 signals, none of them is valid, a reversal occurs when the indies follow the bands. The huge spike has been filtered by the EA in exit mode (you can see that the volty channel stays blue). In the other hand it's risky to take a trade in the middle of the bands (sigma1), prefer bottom and top.

Files:
Reason: