E-Gold Scam

Do not again use e-gold, because natural of me bizzare several things, account e-gold I cannot transfer though its balance is there, later then I try to wear other computer balance become 0 and I open again from my computer balance still is there but remain to cannot Spend, later then I try to contact e-gold but its answer my e-gold in people hack though if of my computer of its immanent balance,later then I try to open new account, I transfer again money of my broker and have entered but again experience of occurence which cannot Spend, later then try to wear other computer return balance 0, I experience of many loss use e-gold, my e-gold account old ones 1709188 and new 4844800, to which can contact e-gold request help me please thank.

Agree egold is much shit

stace:
Agree egold is much shit

I don't understand if egold is so bad, why is this one of the main ways of funding that is discussed???

I have used Paypal for years and consider it excellent. Just wondering why don't more (any!) brokers offer this as an option...

FXDD offers PayPal funding..

I don't think e-gold is that yes they have some fault but I have used for a long time I have had issues but I managed to sort them out

after all paypal is not really accepted everywhere anyways so why not keep e-gold as a backup option

I've been using egold for few years with no problem.

I suggest you to update your antivirus, install spyware remover, and install kaspersky antihacker.

Be careful of keylogger software too!

Many dangerous program and virus out there can steal your valuable data from your PC, including your e-gold passphrase!

Many people said thar egold now is a scam, but I have no problem since 6 years ago with egold.

Reason: