20pips daily

does anyone know about the 20pips daily strategy, its a breakout strategy, the backtests have shown it to be profitable? Any links to sites, etc, please pm me. anyone using it?

Thanks.

FXBabe:
does anyone know about the 20pips daily strategy, its a breakout strategy, the backtests have shown it to be profitable? Any links to sites, etc, please pm me. anyone using it? Thanks.

Hi

I know that forex mentor Peter Bains have Pivot Point System, if you use his System he promise that you can make average 30 pip per day....

delca:
Hi I know that forex mentor Peter Bains have Pivot Point System, if you use his System he promise that you can make average 30 pip per day....

I don't believe he promises that, he say there is no reason why anyone can't make 30 PIPs a day. His system just shows you how to use the charts from higher TF and work your way down to the lower TF for entry. He just wants you to be aware of Pivot Points, he uses things like Stochastics, MACD, pattern and candle recognition. His famous words "The trend is your friend." I had purchased his course many years ago when I started getting interested in Forex.

My wife uses Ichimoku [thanks to NewDigital] making 50-100 PIPs a day after blowing away XXXX standard accounts not using Ichimoku. I wish I know how to interpret that stuff.

The 20 pip day system is a great system with low dradown. However, the problem is that it is a very slow profiting system, but profits consistently.

I am live trading this system since 2 months, not much profit till now, but still working on it to see.

Regards

yanni

Welcome to My Fx Report - Live Forex Trading

jgerousis:
The 20 pip day system is a great system with low dradown. However, the problem is that it is a very slow profiting system, but profits consistently.

I am live trading this system since 2 months, not much profit till now, but still working on it to see.

Regards

yanni

Hi, can you please post the rules of the system so that i can trade it manually without needing to use the signal generator?

fyi the daily20people already using the new improved system daily30pip thanks

hi

There is a demo EA and backtesting EA on the 20 pip site

Anybody know where to locate one for live accounts?

Anybody write one for us here?

El Cid

FXBabe:
Hi, can you please post the rules of the system so that i can trade it manually without needing to use the signal generator?

Ok I will post the rules soon. Will post here and on my website.

I will let you know.

I sent this yesterday to the author of 20pipdaily, but have not received a reply yet. Can anyone who is this system correctly help?

'For your 20pipdaily system we use the London time.

At this moment the London time is 23:00 and its sunday 21st October 2007.

Fridays (19th October 2007) figures are (my broker is Interbank FX):

High: 20523

Close:20534

Low: 20406

The Pivot value is: (20523+20534+20406)/3= 20487

Buy A=20487 +21 = 20508

Buy B=20508 +20= 20528

Sell A=20487 -21= 20466

Sell B=20466-20=20446

The close price is 20534, which is greater than the pivot (20487). Therefore we will only place buy orders. Do we place buy orders at 6AM London time?

Which price do we place the buystop order at, is it Buy A or Buy B? When do these pending orders expires?

Thank you.'

jgerousis:
Ok I will post the rules soon. Will post here and on my website.

I will let you know.

Reason: