Metatraders users could click wrong order type by accident

Just like last week when I meant to type buy limit but I forgot to change the instant order drop down to pending order, although I have done it before several times, but after rested a while for a week I forgot to change this drop down, I suggest that Metatrader programmer consider this and have 2 button/drop down, 1 for instant and the other for pending order so user dont type wrong order. Also I have once meant to order 0.1 lot but the drop down weirdly have 0.01 default on that day so I order wrong lot. I suggest metatrader have 3 drop down, one for standard, and the other 2 drop downs for mini and micro on the right side of standard drop down so user dont mistakenly order wrong type of lot.

mpforex:
Just like last week when I meant to type buy limit but I forgot to change the instant order drop down to pending order, although I have done it before several times, but after rested a while for a week I forgot to change this drop down, I suggest that Metatrader programmer consider this and have 2 button/drop down, 1 for instant and the other for pending order so user dont type wrong order. Also I have once meant to order 0.1 lot but the drop down weirdly have 0.01 default on that day so I order wrong lot. I suggest metatrader have 3 drop down, one for standard, and the other 2 drop downs for mini and micro on the right side of standard drop down so user dont mistakenly order wrong type of lot.

But those suggestions would be helpful to Metatrader users and would actually prevent the brokers earning those extra "accidental" commission charges...

This is Metaquotes we are talking about afterall and everyone knows where their loyalties lie.....

That's one the weakness of Metatrader.

Reason: