Anyone have MT4 Build 208?

I'm having issues with build 210. I hear that there are lots of reports of problems with this build.

Does anyone have a copy of build 208?

Thanks in advance.

Here you go. Just swap this with your existing terminal.exe

Files:

Excellent, it works.

Thanks very much!

dusktrader:
Here you go. Just swap this with your existing terminal.exe

dusktrader, would you like to give me the whole version ,not only the terminal,but also the Metaeditor.

hi

gxguan:
dusktrader, would you like to give me the whole version ,not only the terminal,but also the Metaeditor.

just install your MT4 in you will get meta editor inside

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
just install your MT4 in you will get meta editor inside

===================

BUT terminal build208.zip (1.04 MB, 48 views) just including terminal.exe, can't install. If you have ,would you like to sene it to me . This version is very useful to test tick data.

hi

hi gxguan , "Just swap this with your existing terminal.exe" I didn't know what's the meaning of that statement but I think you should overwrite it , did u overwrite it ?

===================

mt4 build 208

the terminal.exe works, but the script i compiled, when ran says it is corrupt. I believe this is because the metatrader 4 install (metaeditor) is a newer version while terminal is build 208. is there any chance i could get an mt4setup installation for build 208. Thanks alot!

Eric

Metatrader 4 build 208

I have attached the installation program of Metatrader 4 build 208.

Files:
mt4setup.rar  3411 kb

Many thanks, it is possible to test on the tics in this version.

renegate:
Many thanks, it is possible to test on the tics in this version.

You are not going to be able to use builds older than build 500 any more (metaquotes limited that)