Indicators For Scalping - page 2

good links

i'll look what i have on the topic

Trend Follower 5 Minute System is the best so far.

hi

find in this forum about hilow zigzag indicator and set parameter to 1..it's good for scalping

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

banzai:
Trend Follower 5 Minute System is the best so far.

Thanks for the link banzai, yes it' a good method, i have visited his blog too...

Regards,

IIN

prasxz:
find in this forum about hilow zigzag indicator and set parameter to 1..it's good for scalping

Thanks for the info prasxz, if i am not wrong, may be this is the link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177765

Regards,

IIN

ema 21 + sma 50

sorry if i insist but i use this system for a long time and is very succesful!

the only problem is to choose every time when to enter.....usually on ema 21 but wich indicator can help me to know if i can wait pull back on sma 50 and so i take low risk? i use sma-angle but if someone have an idea are wellcome!

Files:
scalp.jpg  184 kb

spynamax:
sorry if i insist but i use this system for a long time and is very succesful! the only problem is to choose every time when to enter.....usually on ema 21 but wich indicator can help me to know if i can wait pull back on sma 50 and so i take low risk? i use sma-angle but if someone have an idea are wellcome!

Your trading system seems like cornflower and ramdas system, using retracement and pulling back price. i never trade using this way. So, i am very sorry that i have no idea for this way.

But, if i want to take low risk in an open position, i always move my stop loss to breakeven when i have some pips in profit.

Or maybe you can use one of buy sell indicator, like MA cross, ADX cross, etc. if the signal appear in the opposite of your direction, you can close your trade.

I guess that's all i can tell at this time, maybe some one has another idea, please share...

Regards,

IIN

spynamax:
i use only moving average....take pull back on ema21 and big occasion on Sma50 time fram 5 min....only in trend direction of course! RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

how do find the trend direction? by looking at the H4 chart?

Files:
scalp.jpg  120 kb

good question....but is scalping!!

so...i trade even in correction....

But this is my method...rudimental but effective!

Usually time Frankfurt/london....

I wait famous setup that i like very much in this forum...

Ramdas setup on tf 5 min. with plot 7 mm.

Of course i control higher timeframe on 1h and 4h where i plot de mark trendline (it's orientative for to know where during the day price can go)!!

If i take Ramdas/pattern= price cross and pull back sma50 and i think possible good daytrend...i enter and i leave in peace my trade!

If i am in late or i don't take this setup...wait price break asian level and after start to scalp on pull back like i show in posts!

trend abitually i check without indicator... so higher timeframe based on Higher High and higher low for long and vice versa for short!!

i feel comfortable this scalper on gbp/usd and is very succesful....but i search one system to decide take low risk when i wait pull back on sma50 because sometime distance between ema21 and sma50 possible 25/30 pips!!

usually pull back give me reason but this risk for me it's high......and every time 10/15 pips after under sma50 became reverse trend!!

So...for example...i take 3 o 4 good trade usually in the day but the mistake when upon cost for me 30/40 pips...

an example!

I search to filter with Sexystocastic...when major stocastic is in reverse....i can wait pull back on sma50!

This save me any time but sometime i lost good occasion!

Sorry for my english but i come from Maccheroni country!!!

Files:
gbp-usd.jpg  168 kb
Reason: