Taking Profit!

Guy's & Gal's

I am currently a scalping trader just before the European markets open. I have done well using my instincts. I have done some backtesting and I have found that if I had used a trailing stop I would increase my pips by 32.8735%.

I am looking for a trailing Stop that I can set it to start trailing once at 20 pip profit it will start trailing by 10 pips per every 1 pip move up. So if I got in @ 2.0000 and then it ran up to 2.0020 it then would start trailing @ 2.0010 10 pips profit locked in no matter what. I would be very grateful.

I currently have 2 different trailing stops that are not functioning correctly.

If anyone would be so kind as to share with me that would be great.

P.S. The 2 I have now are by Steve Wilson - Forex TSD Forum

Manual Trailing for Mauro Bianco

If anyone has a link to where ether of the trailing stops came from, with more info on how to use them, that would also be helpful. I may be doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Frank

Frank Forex:
Guy's & Gal's

I am currently a scalping trader just before the European markets open. I have done well using my instincts. I have done some backtesting and I have found that if I had used a trailing stop I would increase my pips by 32.8735%.

I am looking for a trailing Stop that I can set it to start trailing once at 20 pip profit it will start trailing by 10 pips per every 1 pip move up. So if I got in @ 2.0000 and then it ran up to 2.0020 it then would start trailing @ 2.0010 10 pips profit locked in no matter what. I would be very grateful.

If anyone has a link to where ether of the trailing stops came from, with more info on how to use them, that would also be helpful. I may be doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Frank

This site has it all and its free trailing stop, stop loss every thing you just set it once a day and forget about it it really worked for me .

Frank Forex:
Guy's & Gal's

Thanks,

Frank

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

Reason: