Download MetaTrader 5

MACD BB Dots - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
jimmyking
jimmyking  
skypilotfx:
I have noticed before with this indicator that is winds the CPU out something outrageous when trying to attach it to chart. I can't even get it to attach now.

Code might be written a bit inefficient. Has somebody got a 'cleaner' version or does this require a underlying file/indicator to run?

Little help please.

Thanks

Pilot

Oh.

The code has an known bug. It can display in Gold chart and stock chart.

indicator is from CodeBase

Here is the link about bug

bug with BB-MACD...n.b. - MQL4 forum

skypilotfx
skypilotfx  

Thanks JK but...

jimmyking:
Oh.

The code has an known bug. It can display in Gold chart and stock chart.

indicator is from CodeBase

Here is the link about bug

bug with BB-MACD...n.b. - MQL4 forum

Thanks JK for speedy reply but where to from here then? How does one get over the issue of attaching to standard currencies?

Pilot

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
skypilotfx:
Thanks JK for speedy reply but where to from here then? How does one get over the issue of attaching to standard currencies? Pilot

Try this one

Files:
bb_macd.mq4 4 kb
skypilotfx
skypilotfx  

Thanks

mladen:
Try this one

Thanks Mladen

I will give it a whirl and hopefully it doesnt grind the CPU into non-existence

Pilot

manz66
manz66  

Thank you

mladen:
Try this one

I put in 1 min to 4h chart it worked fine. It is a good trend and breakout indicator, but I have other indicators which is faster. So, I use this as filter.

rogerha
rogerha  

Can somebody point me in the direction of a thread that explains how its works and how its calculated ?

Thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Done some code cleaning and added option to draw it like line

Files:
bb_macd.gif 9 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

I like those gaps in a line graph, but for those that do not like it added option to fill the gaps in the line graph

robp
robp  

I got it when it was "only" about 5k. Had some real useful features, and he's really grown it since then. I gave up Tradestation so never kept up with it.

fxcruiser:
Sure, bluto. That's only a $14,000.00 package. I have used that on Tradestaton, when it was only $7,500 about two years ago. WOW! Is that about 100% increase! I have adopted some of their strategies and still use a couple of their indicators from time to time in my trading. PM me if you need more info.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser
xxDavidxSxx
xxDavidxSxx  
jimmyking:
Here is the indicator Now you have most part of $14,000.00 for FREE

In settings set StDv to 1 and place on daily chart. On euro$ daily I really like how it looks on past waves. Does it repaint?

Dave

To add comments, please log in or register