MT4 alternative datafeed - page 2

Yogibear13

MtiQS:
Go to ... and you are able to retrieve and forward more than 20 real time data feeds to MT4.

You must use "Offline Charts" and a special script which will update the chart every 250 ms. This script is part of the MtiQS installation file and must only be copied in the "scripts" subdirectory of MT4 platform.

More details you will find in the online help of MtiQS.

Control window

DAX chart real time

Hello MTiQS !!! Please advise as to Go Where to able to retrieve and feed real UK time data into MT4 ??? Will this data time be same as UK time ??

Hello.

Faced with the problem of obtaining quotations. Have an idea to provide service to customers selling signals, but the problem with the file mt4feeder.feed.

Help those who have let in private link to download or send to e-mail mishka1956oleg@gmail.com if not difficult.

only one file, the new from 2014, as I understand refreshed version in late September 20-21 number.

Let me see : fake "broker" with fake data for "real" signals? And I thought I have seen it all

Friends, we need this Fail one and all. If there ask if not sorry please give. Or tell me where to find or download.

mt4feeder.feed

hey there. I still have exact same problem. Me can someone help? please give Fail-to-date one is, is it possible?

mt4feeder.feed

What difference would a pip or two make/ Bloomberg has a constant 4-5 pips difference compared to other brokers and see how much a Bloomberg trading platform cost. If your trading depends on 4-5 pips you are doomed

hey there. I can someone help?

Give me the file please mt4feeder.feed if not difficult. It is very necessary to work with quotes and signals and create a project to sell signals. Please share data file mt4feeder.feed if not difficult. Thank you so much. You can send mail mishka1956oleg@gmail.com or give a link here to download.

Oleg1956:
hey there. I can someone help? Give me the file please mt4feeder.feed if not difficult. It is very necessary to work with quotes and signals and create a project to sell signals. Please share data file mt4feeder.feed if not difficult. Thank you so much. You can send mail mishka1956oleg@gmail.com or give a link here to download.

That is a commercial application that can be acquired exclusively on a base of contract (that then provides them with a personalized version that can be identified 1:1) and a a substantiial payment (as far as I know brokers have to pay in the 100K neighborhood). So, if you are able to persuade some broker to give you something that he payed for 100K and for which (if he gives it to you) he can be sued, good luck

mladen:
That is a commercial application that can be acquired exclusively on a base of contract (that then provides them with a personalized version that can be identified 1:1) and a a substantiial payment (as far as I know brokers have to pay in the 100K neighborhood). So, if you are able to persuade some broker to give you something that he payed for 100K and for which (if he gives it to you) he can be sued, good luck

Fail this is not worth the money. because it does not provide any value, but of course it is for those who have access to the server side of the product.

But I can send you 10-20 these files are written just for API and need to get quotes as bridge or bridge. For writing service for example selling signals or arbitration quotes, you can use the Fail for free.

So neither of which there is no crime. if there is anyone, he will share, there is nothing wrong with that.

In the Internet is full of old versions from 2006 to 2012, found, but they are not relevant now, since all versions of old and need a new version of 2015.

Operating system Windovs paid too expensive and or any other product, but it does not mean that I can not give someone one of the library files, which plays no role, and this is not Fail System Fail Windovs it's just not play a role, and nothing standing.

In this case the same as similarly. Who has please share, I will be grateful and appreciate.

Reason: