Measuring pips from any point to point

Hi, guys!

is there simple tool or way or trick to measure pips from any point to point on the chart? (something like fibo retracement)?

P.S. /Windows - start- accessories -calculator/ - that's I already know

Sure. Just left click with your mouse on any chart and keep your finger down. Drag it to the other point and all the information you need is there.

Regards

Lux

Lux, thanks!

Don't go anywhere! Which finger? it doesn't show nothing

can you stick screenshot or something?

click 'crosshair' button on mt4 toolbar the sign with '+'. or click the middle button of your mouse (if u have one).

then, leftclick mouse button and hold it down while moving the pointer with 'crosshair' activated from any point A to B.

waw! thats was too easy!

thank you LonelyFx! thanx, Lux!

Files:
mesure_pips.gif  27 kb

thanks, guys! thanks alot!

Speaking of witch, another stupid question: you know, how they say - " 65 pips? whatewer... how muchis it in buk$?! and you're like: aaammm...depens....on lot....mmmm

well, any simple way pips to $ ?

Hey, Lonley, Let me try (afraid I broke my finger... , Lux said 2 push harder, trying hard...

P.S. "(if u have one)" -yea.. i use 2 had one... before i broke it too, because of Lux told me to...

Hello !! many times have passed away without knowing how to do that whereas still looking for this features !! Now i can use it it works well ! than you for your help
Reason: