My Refined Elliot Trader software recommendations.. - page 5

fred:
The Cable doesn't follow Elliott Wave Analysis accurately enough to be tradable in my opinion, if you ask nicely and apologise for your earlier outburst I will share my EUR/USD count.

Ok sorry Fred, come on show us...

the Eur/USD is in a wave 4 up, not the best wave to trade.

All markets have a wave count, having used and still use DT for years, I think for me it is one of the better software versions of elliott that I have used.

The MTPredictor RT is proving itself very useful, for making quick profits of 10 -15 pips, that is if you stick by the rules. The price is steep at $2500, but I think one would find they would make the money back well within 30 days by just making 1 or 2 trades a day. You do not even have to watch all the charts, just wait for an alert, look at the analyzer ad then open a chart and decide if you want to take the trade

Files:
analyzer.jpg  19 kb

Foreverold:
the Eur/USD is in a wave 4 up, not the best wave to trade.

All markets have a wave count, having used and still use DT for years, I think for me it is one of the better software versions of elliott that I have used.

The MTPredictor RT is proving itself very useful, for making quick profits of 10 -15 pips, that is if you stick by the rules. The price is steep at $2500, but I think one would find they would make the money back well within 30 days by just making 1 or 2 trades a day. You do not even have to watch all the charts, just wait for an alert, look at the analyzer ad then open a chart and decide if you want to take the trade

Thank you for showing us..

Is this the new mtp release for ninja trader? thanks...I know they recommend various data sources with it, which would you recommend?

hi

fred:
The original Wave Theory presented by RN Elliott did not, to my knowledge, quantitatively define the waves as they unfolded, I do. My 13700 target was slightly over by a few pips back from early 2006. This is a weekly chart.

Did u draw the letter manually or by indicator ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

No software on the planet to my knowledge can out perform the properly trained Human Brain for spotting patterns in the market. Waves are quantitatively unfolded, only the human brain can accurately to a high degree of accuracy spot this, not some cheap software produced by failed traders who now have to peddle software to make a successful living. Just my opinion. All my labelling is done by hand by using the Text option in MT4.

Here you are.

The original Wave Theory presented by RN Elliott did not, to my knowledge, quantitatively define the waves as they unfolded, I do. My 13700 target was slightly over by a few pips back from early 2006. This is a weekly chart.

Anybody use the 'strategy' how is the profit ?

Nic

* A Primary degree trader (hold positions from months to years), would currently be trading long in this market. The probability of this Target Area being correct is 82.6%. However, the random probability of this Target Area being correct is 65.0%. So the true probability of this Target Area being correct is 27.1% better than random.

Extensive Elliott Commentary for EURUSD (Daily) on 21-Jun-2007 with two incomplete patterns:

Wave (C) of the Intermediate degree inverted Flat with a rating of 100.4 is expected to complete in the price range 1.3392 to 1.3746, but more probably between 1.3469 and 1.3664. This wave is due to complete anytime from now until 13-Jul-2007, but is most likely to complete before 30-Jun-2007.

This wave (C) will complete the Flat pattern.

This is the final wave in the pattern. When complete it will also complete wave X of the Primary degree Double Zigzag with a rating of 91. These two waves have the same target ranges.

After wave X is complete, expect the market to continue down into wave Y, which should be a three wave Zigzag pattern. Expect wave Y to retrace wave X by 164% - 353%. Wave Y can also be expected to be 103% - 353% of the price length of wave W. The expected time for wave Y to complete is 65% - 239% of the time taken for wave X to complete and 99% - 299% of the time taken for wave W to complete.

Current Analysis Settings:

Analysis Date Range: 02-Jan-2007 to 21-Jun-2007, Label Range: 7 - 30, Preferred Count Labels: 20, Min Rating: 75, Stocks toggle OFF, Bias Towards Beginning of Data: 8, Bias Towards Major High/Low: 8, Largest Degree Wave Filter: Any Pattern

Analysis were made using the Refined Elliott Trader software

http://www.elliottician.com/product-information/the-elliottician-system.html

Current Trading Positions for EURUSD (EURUSD) Daily on 21-Jun-2007

* A Primary degree trader (hold positions from months to years), would currently be trading long in this market. The probability of this Target Area being correct is 82.0%. However, the random probability of this Target Area being correct is 65.0%. So the true probability of this Target Area being correct is 26.2% better than random.

Extensive Elliott Commentary for EURUSD (Daily) on 21-Jun-2007 with two incomplete patterns:

Wave (C) of the Intermediate degree inverted Flat with a rating of 100.4 is expected to complete in the price range 1.3392 to 1.3746, but more probably between 1.3469 and 1.3664. This wave is due to complete anytime from now until 13-Jul-2007, but is most likely to complete before 30-Jun-2007.

This wave (C) will complete the Flat pattern.

This is the final wave in the pattern. When complete it will also complete wave X of the Primary degree Double Zigzag with a rating of 91. These two waves have the same target ranges.

After wave X is complete, expect the market to continue down into wave Y, which should be a three wave Zigzag pattern. Expect wave Y to retrace wave X by 164% - 353%. Wave Y can also be expected to be 103% - 353% of the price length of wave W. The expected time for wave Y to complete is 65% - 239% of the time taken for wave X to complete and 99% - 299% of the time taken for wave W to complete.

Current Analysis Settings:

Analysis Date Range: 02-Jan-2007 to 21-Jun-2007, Label Range: 7 - 30, Preferred Count Labels: 20, Min Rating: 75, Stocks toggle OFF, Bias Towards Beginning of Data: 8, Bias Towards Major High/Low: 8, Largest Degree Wave Filter: Any Pattern

Analysis were made using the Refined Elliott Trader software

http://www.elliottician.com/product-information/the-elliottician-system.html

yes this is the new mtp for ninja trader, your data is free from Gain, this is what the charts show before the news

Files:
analyzer_1.jpg  20 kb
Reason: