Macrotrading System...Need MT4 expert programmers.

Hi all,

I want to share with you my trading system that has been working for me for 1 year now. It is called macrotrading. I am not really good with programming, so I am seeking your help in this forum to develop some visual aides that i use in trading. Please see my charts

I want a programming that will highlight every 4 hours in the 1hour periodicity (see pic1) and will draw a horizontal line at the close of the 4th nour. I want numbers to be written at the beginning of the first hour of of each 4-hour block. (please see pic1 and pic2).

For the 4hour periodicity, I want numbers to be drawn at each candle. And also a horisontal line to be drawn at each close of each candle. (please see pic3).

I would really appreciate of anyone can help me with the programming. I will share with you this macrotrading that helped me a lot in my first year of trading. I have been drawing the things mentioned above...but it would be nice if those can be drawn authomatically.

The numbers in 4hour periodicity should correspond with the 4hour blocks in the 1hour periodicity. The start of numbering should be at the beginning of the hour (20:00 to 24:00 or 00:00 of the 4hour periodicity...please see pic 3) and (23:00 to 24:00 or 00:00 of the 1hour periodicity).

By the way, the pictures are from last Friday June 8th, 2007.

Thank you,

forexforex

Files:
pic1.gif  20 kb
pic2.gif  22 kb
pic3.gif  21 kb
Reason: