RickD presents - page 5

Trade Balance

Hi Traders

Hope that you keep walking throw forex market...

U.S. Trade Balance is expected to be released tomorrow, December 11th, at 13:30 GMT, and you need to be prepared. Market events like this one tend to create either big changes to current trends or push current trends even further...

What is the U.S. Trade Balance?

The U.S. Trade Balance is the difference between the amount of goods and services exported versus the amount imported into and out of the United States. A positive number in this report indicates that there is a trade surplus, meaning the U.S. has exported more than it has imported. A negative number is the opposite: a trade deficit, also called a trade gap. A trade deficit results from importing more than the country exports.

This report is issued monthly, usually 40 days after the end of the month. Export demand and currency demand are directly linked because foreigners must buy the domestic currency to pay for the nation's exports. Export demand also impacts production and prices at domestic manufacturers. As such, if export demand grows, even marginally, it will indicate that the USD will gain some small momentum to its recent bullish strength. If, however, the trade deficit continues to worsen, the USD could potentially see a reversal...

Regards

i-Breakeven

Could some kind coder make the i-Breakeven indicator available in a sub window.

I've attachen it below.

Many thanks.

Files:

Floating loss/profit in pips indicator?

I was wondering if anyone have an indicator that shows floating loss and profit in pips for all orders on a chart?

If it does not exist are there anyone who can make one?

Thanks

iexposure

Laurus12:
I was wondering if anyone have an indicator that shows floating loss and profit in pips for all orders on a chart?

If it does not exist are there anyone who can make one?

Thanks

you have iexposure in mt4 software. Search in the custom indicators folder

reply pstrader

Thank you for your reply pstrader. I have checked it out, but it does not show the trade values in pips...

cochran1:
I have several trades open at a time and use an EA to close all trades when profit is 20. Does anyone have an EA that can collect the total trade balance when the positions are active ? I would like to see how negative the trade balance gets. thx mike

this is an indicator

Reason: