What software Should I use!!

Hello guys I just joined and have this question which is killing me>>>>>I need help

which program I can use for Harmonic trading scanning and accept [Metastock or ACII] data ?

I know only about harmonicanalyzer software but it does not accept [Metastock or ACII] data......

any solution??

Best Regards

HFN

Use NONE

manual scan is the best

Ibn Fernas:
Use NONE manual scan is the best

I agree but it is hard to manually catch patterns....especially if you are looking at the whole market.

HM1B:
I agree but it is hard to manually catch patterns....especially if you are looking at the whole market.

it's hard because you said so

nothing is hard

we are trading about 20 pairs

Scott and Larry were trading stocks !

they have to scan thousands of stocks to get a pattern !

it's an advice take it or leave it: If others can do You can

read Carny's book and give yourself a time in revising harmonic patterns and TYE

Train Your Eyes

Regards

HM1B:
Hello guys I just joined and have this question which is killing me>>>>>I need help

which program I can use for Harmonic trading scanning and accept [Metastock or ACII] data ?

I know only about harmonicanalyzer software but it does not accept [Metastock or ACII] data......

any solution??

Best Regards

HFN

i see on they websites you can use:

Comma Separated Value (CSV) Text Files for intraday and end of day data.

and you get data from metatrader 4

i hope it helps

Ibn Fernas:
it's hard because you said so

nothing is hard

we are trading about 20 pairs

Scott and Larry were trading stocks !

they have to scan thousands of stocks to get a pattern !

it's an advice take it or leave it: If others can do You can

read Carny's book and give yourself a time in revising harmonic patterns and TYE

Train Your Eyes

Regards

Dear friend I am new to Harmonic Analysis and hope to learn from the guys in this form>>>it will take me time till I train my eye. I have been using general indicators such RSI, MFI and my favorite Elliott Wave. Since I believe that Harmonic analysis is powerful I joined and hope to gain experience. Wish me good luck!

Thank you for the advice

leutzuro:
i see on they websites you can use:

Comma Separated Value (CSV) Text Files for intraday and end of day data.

and you get data from metatrader 4

i hope it helps

I will try it thank you for the advice

Reason: