Aroon Horn..Can anyone explaine?

I have seen lately the AROON HORN indicator coming up a lot.

Can anyone explain how this is used?

Take a look here

The second article in this newsletter gives some advise on using the Aroon indicator:

http://www.ensignsoftware.com/tips/tradingtips57.htm#Aroon

This indicator is not really helpful, but a little complicated to follow.

Good luck with Aroon (raccoon!)

NY168

Very Laggiiiiiiiiing indicator.....

Poocher:
The second article in this newsletter gives some advise on using the Aroon indicator: http://www.ensignsoftware.com/tips/tradingtips57.htm#Aroon

VERY HELPFUL...!

I just traded the US Interest Rate News using the Arron Horn to time when to get out of the trade. When the REd Line (Down Trend) crossed the 50 line I exited with a nice profit. Looking back, I noticed that when the two lines start to seperate after a cross there is usually a good trend to ride for a while.

Going to test this out some more....

Arooon

Jimbo61:
VERY HELPFUL...!

I just traded the US Interest Rate News using the Arron Horn to time when to get out of the trade. When the REd Line (Down Trend) crossed the 50 line I exited with a nice profit. Looking back, I noticed that when the two lines start to seperate after a cross there is usually a good trend to ride for a while.

Going to test this out some more....

Hi,

I know this an old thread but can you tell me which line is aroon up and which is arron down please.It is difficult to tell by line color because color can be changed and could indicate the wrong line.

Is 70 up line and 30 down line?

Thanks

morepipsfx:
Hi,

I know this an old thread but can you tell me which line is aroon up and which is arron down please.It is difficult to tell by line color because color can be changed and could indicate the wrong line.

Is 70 up line and 30 down line?

Thanks

I think I did answer this guy question my pm at forexfactory.com

anyway. using MA type of indicator to help you to understand which one is uptrend then other will be downtrend.

mtuppers:
I think I did answer this guy question my pm at forexfactory.com anyway. using MA type of indicator to help you to understand which one is uptrend then other will be downtrend.

Hi mtuppers,

Nice to see you here as well. I have line 70 and nine 30 on my aroon indicator.Some time line 70 is on top around 70-100 other time line 30 is on top around 70-100 that is what confuses me.

You also said that you would email me a new system, but you have not.I guess it is not ready yet?

Thanks

Reason: