Get Rich Or Die Trying

This thread is for high risk takers.

If you have a system that can make large sum of money (like $million from $10k) in a short period of time but will be wiped out in one day, please post it here.

Here is my reasons.

Holy grail is too hard to be found.

Let's say one have 50k to invest he can start 5 times with $10k each. If one of $10k get $million then he can stop doing this kind of high risk investment go bak to safer investment.

He lives good life ever after.

A good high risk system requires as less Die-Trying days as possible. If you have system that get killed 3 times in a year I would say you have very good system.

No matter what kind of high risk system you have, please post it here.

jimmyking:

If you have a system that can make large sum of money (like $million from $10k) in a short period of time but will be wiped out in one day, please post it here.

Here is my reasons.

Holy grail is too hard to be found.

Let's say one have 50k to invest he can start 5 times with $10k each. If one of $10k get $million then he can stop doing this kind of high risk investment go bak to safer investment.

He lives good life ever after.

A good high risk system requires as less Die-Trying days as possible. If you have system that get killed 3 times in a year I would say you have very good system.

I dont know about such system, but I think 10point3 EA can mach your request.

get 50,000 lotto tickets. You just might win millions in a few days

rocko1:
get 50,000 lotto tickets. You just might win millions in a few days

I'd like to take a caculated risk.

If one has a high risk high reward system that get killed 4 times a year he invest 5 time at $10k each. Then his winning odds is greater than 1!

One the other hand your lotto system winning odds is almost ZERO.

jimmyking:

If one has a high risk high reward system that get killed 4 times a year he invest 5 time at $10k each. Then his winning odds is greater than 1!

On GBP/JPY Daily Chart put DMA50( SMA50) , DMA100, DMA200, Observe what price has done, at these SMA Level, check Candle chart as well as Line chart, don't forget to send me $10k gift if you make millions

jimmyking:

Sorry, but with a high risk high reward system that get killed 4 times a year, his winning odd is absolutely zero. You talk about one system on 5 account don't you?

Devil2000:
Sorry, but with a high risk high reward system that get killed 4 times a year, his winning odd is absolutely zero. You talk about one system on 5 account don't you?

No.

Let me show you an example.

step 1. deposit $10k after reach $200k get killed.

step 2. deposit $10k after reach $800k get killed.

step 3 depost $10k after reach $1000k exit.

Total deposit:$30k. withdraw:$1000,000

jimmyking:
No.

Let me show you an example.

step 1. deposit $10k after reach $200k get killed.

step 2. deposit $10k after reach $800k get killed.

step 3 depost $10k after reach $1000k exit.

Total deposit:$30k. withdraw:$1000,000

I thought you're use 1 system for 5 accounts on the same time. In this case, you may get it, just tell us the result

I don't think it difficult to make pips if you have discipline. Do not trade in a very short time.

Nic

nicesurf:
I don't think it difficult to make pips if you have discipline. Do not trade in a very short time. Nic

I agree with you 100%.

But it is very difficult to make you rich with 99.99% of disciplines out there.

jimmyking:

What do you mean by short period of time? one month, one year or something? I do see some systems in this forum have the potiential to produce that kink of results. You may also can find them as well.

Reason: