Horizontal line help

Hi all

I could use some help here.

I need to draw a horizontal line indicating the open price of the first bar at 15:00 hour. And another line at said open price plus 10%, could some one help please.

I tried to fiddle around but I made a miss.

Thank you

samjesse:
Hi all

I could use some help here.

I need to draw a horizontal line indicating the open price of the first bar at 15:00 hour. And another line at said open price plus 10%, could some one help please.

I tried to fiddle around but I made a miss.

Thank you

You may do it manually with no problem.

By the way, it is the all the links which we have on our forum concerning horizontal lines:

Vertical/horizontal indicators (support/resistance, trading time, min/max or any):

- Vertical Horizontal Filter (VHF): indicator is here (elite section).

- how to draw vertical/horizontal lines manually in MetaTrader: original thread is here.

- TradeTime_v2 indicator is here.

- MktOpen: this indicator is drawing vertical lines on specific time or in market open sessions.

- 3@S & R Simple: the script to draw support/resistance horizontal lines.

- Reliable Trendlines: elite section thread with many trend lines or support/resistance lines indicators.

- MaksiGen_Range_Move: the indicator as part of MaksiGen Trading system; it drawing horizontal trend line and support/resistance lines, also - breakout lines. The same indicator with alarm is here.

- support/resistance for candles: original thread with discussion and some indicators.

- breakout indicators: the indicators are drawing horizontal lines on possible breakout levels.

Reason: