Need help

Hello all,

Anybody can help me to add formula at Fib Pivots indicator so I can see two line (shadow hig and low at graph).

Below the formula :

Shadow High = open + (range prev day)/5

Shadow Low = open - (range prev day)/5

note : open = current day

I use it to OP at open market (4 am GMT +7) sell limit at shadow high and buy limit at shadow low with Tp = 10 pips.

I use this strategy in GU.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you all in advance.

eko2000

Files:

Thank you

Hello cja,

Many thanks cja, you are great.

Now I don't calculate manually but could you add adjustable time to the indicator.

I usually use marketiva that open at 4am (GMt +7) and I use Nothfinance to put this indicator so there is 1 hour late.

I think adding adjustable time is good.

Thank you

eko2000

FIB Pivots & % of Daily Range

fib_pivots.ex4

eko2000:
Hello all,

Anybody can help me to add formula at Fib Pivots indicator so I can see two line (shadow hig and low at graph).

Below the formula :

Shadow High = open + (range prev day)/5

Shadow Low = open - (range prev day)/5

note : open = current day

I use it to OP at open market (4 am GMT +7) sell limit at shadow high and buy limit at shadow low with Tp = 10 pips.

I use this strategy in GU.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you all in advance.

eko2000

Here you go - i think i got this right, i have made it so that you can setup on either the Daily central Pivot or the daily Open, the Daily OPEN setup is the default, i had to rewrite the indicator using another pivot indicator as a starting point as your indicator already had 7 Buffers used and you can only use up to 8 so there was not enough left to alter yours.

I have coded in some extra features such as an adjustable Range Factor which means you can alter the previous daily range division, default is set to 5 as requested. You can alter size/color/posistion/style of Labels and the number of days to display and you can also remove the Fib lines if required leaving only the central level and the 2 Range levels.

Let me know if anything needs changing.

cja

fib_pivots.ex4

26/03/2007

I have added a GMT Timeshift however you gain the timeshift but loose the historical aspect although the 1st indicator will give you some idea on previous performances. You will have to work out what time you need to put into the GMTshift to get the trading time you are after.

fib_pivots_gmt.ex4

Files:
fib_pivots.gif  34 kb
fib_pivots.ex4  12 kb
gmt.gif  33 kb
gmt1.gif  34 kb
Reason: