Amarnath Kondiyan EA !

Hi all,

I am not basically a expert in programming expert advisors, but i need a very simple EA based on moving average break out which just buy or sell based on close > or < on a given period of MA shifted 2 bar and in EA i like to add more money managment options like trailing stop or fixed stop and stop to last bar low or high depends on direction of trade entered will be more happy if suggest some more suggestion after a basic code of EA if some kind heart here develops.

Break out : Price close above MA 7 shift 2 = long stop last bar low or a fixed pips or % of acct size or a ATR based or any other better model if avaliable

and vice versa for short, trail stop and targets and compounding positions and other scenerioa we can discuss and plan better models to be simple targets if better are same as stop or better 2X of risk and until stop hit we dont need to reverse position or reverse if signal reverse are additional options we need to add. and need to see which is better on long run with back test and forward testing further

Works best on 4 hr or daily or higher timeframes..

No single reply ?

Hi all,

No single expert here whom can program it

amarnath:
Hi all, No single expert here whom can program it

Maybe no single expert here wants to program it for FREE.

paid!

No problem if need payment for it i better pay my friend who can program it rather than paying to some unknow programmer

amarnath:
No problem if need payment for it i better pay my friend who can program it rather than paying to some unknow programmer

Good idea... should have done that in the first place though instead of looking for free programming.

But this is free forum

so i asked for free free is always cheaper than paid if even for friend

amarnath:
so i asked for free free is always cheaper than paid if even for friend

You just posted today in the afternoon and want good reply from the coder sto discuss in the evening in the same day. Too quickly I think.

Just keep posting and i think some coders will look. Because coders are coding for free if it is interesting for them or for many people on the forum.

Your thread is just created today.

My former chief said to me 5 years ago: "be patient, my son" (he was 10 years younger than me)

newdigital:
You just posted today in the afternoon and want good reply from the coder sto discuss in the evening in the same day. Too quickly I think.

Just keep posting and i think some coders will look. Because coders are coding for free if it is interesting for them or for many people on the forum.

Your thread is just created today.

My former chief said to me 5 years ago: "be patient, my son" (he was 10 years younger than me)

Hi Newdigital,

I understand i was bit too quick, but if i look the way we need to go is big i.e backtesting then forward testing and finding optimimum setting for different markets etc hence i expected a programmer help bit quickly but ofcourse as you said i need patient al bit as well, Any way i'll wait and see how this thing turns around peoples interest. Good lucks Good trading to all

I am asking for public use not for personal use

Hi ND,

I tested this logic than and then when i find free time as i trade commodities futures more than forex, i am not able to find to test and implement it myself but this idea to me looks simple and works? and efficient, its just my choice for experimental programmer, i have no problem with my current system and strategy i use which works well for me on commodity futures. Any thanks for your advice and let me see if any programmer come up with EA shell or template for this one for my more participation.

I see that your thread is having 252 views. Just because of our talking. It is not bad from yesterday.

As I know Codersguru created some EA one year ago for our contest and for elite section (Price Cross EA). It has tp/sl/ts/hedge(optional)/ma mode (sma/ema ...) - optional and so on. But no any money management and shifting.

I can not post it as it was created for elite section and not by me. But Codersguru is having ma EAs section here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems so I may move your thread to his section and may delete some my posts from your thread. Because most of the people who are interesting in the EAs based on moving averages indicator are collected to Codersguru section. So it will be easy for you all to force this subject together.

Yeah

newdigital:
I see that your thread is having 252 views. Just because of our talking. It is not bad from yesterday.

As I know Codersguru created some EA one year ago for our contest and for elite section (Price Cross EA). It has tp/sl/ts/hedge(optional)/ma mode (sma/ema ...) - optional and so on. But no any money management and shifting.

I can not post it as it was created for elite section and not by me. But Codersguru is having ma EAs section here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems so I may move your thread to his section and may delete some my posts from your thread. Because most of the people who are interesting in the EAs based on moving averages indicator are collected to Codersguru section. So it will be easy for you all to force this subject together.

Hi ND,

Yes there are many MA cross and Anti cross EA's out there but what i say is price break out of MA when just price cross MA enter to avoid lag associated when we use MA cross for entry and shift is to avoid too many false crossing, to be simple its good to enter with least possible lag in trend with least possible noise were shift act as self filter so that i feel this method little unique .

Reason: