Help me make the MoneyMaker EA run quicker

Hey, I've got a question for some really good metatrader programmers. In my EA, I switch between timeframes depending on a function. If the EA determines I should be using the 15 minute timeframes, then it calls on RangePrefetch() right after start(). If I should be using 1-hour charts, then the EA calls on TrendPrefetch() right after start(). Both RangePrefetch() and TrendPrefetch() are the exactly the same except for the period, and they're defined and right after init().

The problem is because of this switching back and forth between timeframes, it takes considerably longer to test it and optimize it. So I'm wondering if there's some way of rearranging the code or just coding it a more efficient way so it all runs much quicker. thanks a lot.

extern double JumpWidth_Percen=0.25;

string Trend,Buy,Sell,TradeComm;

double Close1,Close2,Close3,Close4,Close5,Close6,Open1,Open2,Open3,Open4,Open5,Open6,

Fast1,Fast2,Fast3,Fast4,Fast5,Fast6,Slow1,Slow2,Slow3,Slow4,Slow5,Slow6,

Average,FastW,Currency_momentumA,Currency_momentumB,Currency_momentumC,

Trend_momentumFastA,Trend_momentumFastB,Trend_momentumFastC,Trend_momentumFastD,

Trend_momentumSlowA,Trend_momentumSlowB,

Width1,Width2,Width3,Width4,Width5,Width6,

WidthW1,WidthW2,WidthW3,WidthW4,WidthW5,WidthW6,

FastTrend,SlowTrend;

int Trendd,MaxpipfromEMA,Ranging,RangingS,TFTime;

void TrendPreFetch()

{

Average=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,3,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

FastW=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,fastma*3.8,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

Currency_momentumA=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"OSMAMA",4,6,currency_momentum,1,currency_momentum,0,1);

Currency_momentumB=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"OSMAMA",4,6,currency_momentum,1,currency_momentum,1,1);

Currency_momentumC=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"OSMAMA",4,6,currency_momentum,1,currency_momentum,0,5);

Trend_momentumFastA=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"OSMAMA",4,6,trend_momentum,1,trend_momentum,0,1);

Trend_momentumFastB=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"OSMAMA",4,6,trend_momentum,1,trend_momentum,0,2);

Trend_momentumFastC=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"OSMAMA",4,6,trend_momentum,1,trend_momentum,0,3);

Trend_momentumFastD=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"OSMAMA",4,6,trend_momentum,1,trend_momentum,1,1);

Trend_momentumSlowA=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"OSMAMA",6,8,slowma*3,currency_momentum*3,currency_momentum*3,0,1);

Trend_momentumSlowB=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_H1,"OSMAMA",6,8,slowma*3,currency_momentum*3,currency_momentum*3,0,5);

}

void RangePreFetch()

{

Average=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M15,3,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

FastW=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M15,fastma*3.8,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

Currency_momentumA=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"OSMAMA",4,6,currency_momentum,1,currency_momentum,0,1);

Currency_momentumB=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"OSMAMA",4,6,currency_momentum,1,currency_momentum,1,1);

Currency_momentumC=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"OSMAMA",4,6,currency_momentum,1,currency_momentum,0,5);

Trend_momentumFastA=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"OSMAMA",4,6,trend_momentum,1,trend_momentum,0,1);

Trend_momentumFastB=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"OSMAMA",4,6,trend_momentum,1,trend_momentum,0,2);

Trend_momentumFastC=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"OSMAMA",4,6,trend_momentum,1,trend_momentum,0,3);

Trend_momentumFastD=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"OSMAMA",4,6,trend_momentum,1,trend_momentum,1,1);

Trend_momentumSlowA=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"OSMAMA",6,8,slowma*3,currency_momentum*3,currency_momentum*3,0,1);

Trend_momentumSlowB=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"OSMAMA",6,8,slowma*3,currency_momentum*3,currency_momentum*3,0,5);

}

int start()

{

double Averagepips,Opentime,Stopip;

int i,open,Spike,SpikeW,Buyjump,Selljump,BuyjumpR,SelljumpR,Ticket,Cnt,Can;

double SlowTrend=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,slowma,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

double FastTrend=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,fastma,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);

if((MathAbs(FastTrend-SlowTrend)>RangePoint*Point))

{

RangingS=2;

}

else

{

RangingS=1;

}

if((TFTime!=iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,1)) && (RangingS==1))

{

RangePreFetch();

MaxpipfromEMA=MaxpipfromEMAM;

Ranging=1;

TFTime=iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,1);

}

if((TFTime!=iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,1)) && (RangingS==2))

{

TrendPreFetch();

MaxpipfromEMA=MaxpipfromEMAH;

Ranging=0;

TFTime=iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,1);

}
Reason: