Hammer and Shooting Star indicator

Hi,

does anyone have an indicator which highlights a hammer and a shooting star from the candlestick-patterns? If yes, I would be happy if you could put it in here.

Thanks,

Marbo

Hi,

Maybe this will help. That's the only one I have. I hope it suits you

Files:

Thank you, I already saw that but unfortunately there are no hammers and no shooting stars available...

I'm sorry I could not help you. I just had it lying around, I have not used it.

Marbo:
Hi,

does anyone have an indicator which highlights a hammer and a shooting star from the candlestick-patterns? If yes, I would be happy if you could put it in here.

Thanks,

Marbo

Hi man I got indicator to show you anvil, meteorite, screwdriver and blackhole. You want it?

shibeng:
Hi man I got indicator to show you anvil, meteorite, screwdriver and blackhole. You want it?

never even heard of them

I need exactly hammer and shooting star because I wanted to try to modify it. Have a look at my thread "Really good reversal bar!". There you see what exactly I need. This is a modified hammer and therefore I need this.

Obviously even the MQL-experts don't response to my private mails and I have to look for a MQL programmer who builds this indicator against payment.

How about this one. candel_sticks.mq4

Files:

bonk:
How about this one. candel_sticks.mq4

There is something a little odd about the results on that one?

Marbo:
I need exactly hammer and shooting star because I wanted to try to modify it. Have a look at my thread "Really good reversal bar!". There you see what exactly I need. This is a modified hammer and therefore I need this. Obviously even the MQL-experts don't response to my private mails and I have to look for a MQL programmer who builds this indicator against payment.

What's your system? Maybe I'll be inclined to code an indicator for you....

Reason: