With ea i can use for live account with deposite usd300?

with ea i can use for live account with deposite usd300?

If i remember this question was asked already.

I only know that you can not use EA generating many pips. Because you need very low risk.

Low risk = low pips in profit and less trades per month.

If low pips and few trades per month so you will want to use EA for at least 6 months or for 1 year just to get some profit. 6 months is not 1 months so you need EA with reliable consistent results during at least 6 months.

Most of the people are not talking about those kind of EAs so probable you need to look at EAs which are not trading often and on some forgotten threads which are not popular.

Good trading system (manual trading system) is that you may double your deposit in one year for example (from 300 to 600). It is the same with EAs. Some EAs may generate more profit but it may be very risky for you because of your $300 only.

Because it is easy to lose money by EA or manual trading system but it is very difficult to recover deposit size. So my suggestion is the following: do not speed up your real trading process. Try to read many threads first.

I am not ready to name of some EA for you.

May be ... KSRobot ... just 10 or 20 pips per month with very low risk ...

Or Brainwashing EA ... But to use Brainwashing EA it is necessary to be very comfortable with Brainwashing trading system because this EA is using manual setted iTrend levels weekly (by you; means that you should estimate right levels of iTrend indicator and change the settings weekly).

And you need to avoid any trading during the news (which is not easy).

But as I said: low risk = (few pips in profit per month) + (1 or few trades per month only). But in case of your 300 deposit 1 pips may be equal $1. May be. So you understand ...

If remember there is some thread in this forum with some Warrior (miniPlatinum EA, if i remember) for very small deposit size. But for MT3 only. We still need to evaluate this EA and to convert it to MT4.

Or open account with some brokers to trade 0.01 lot (IBFX, LiteForex and so on). Just go to brokers' section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum to see which brokers are having 0.01 lot.

Reason: