Arief System - page 3

Hi

very nice that you show all not only profit trade but also loss!!!!!!

Excellent - I think thats the way- not only good trade show.

brainjt:
very nice that you show all not only profit trade but also loss!!!!!! Excellent - I think thats the way- not only good trade show.

I'm agree absolutly

How about using Trailing Stop 35 pips???

Thanks for sharing,

I have questions

is the template has pop up alert with sound ? and if it had, we simply just open trade by that alert ?

How long have you test it ?

Are you from Indonesia ?

thanks again

Aief where are you....

iezcha:

See my post #16, myself would not recommend using a Trailing stop, this is a longer term trading method on a one hour chart, you have to give this GBP pair room, a breakeven stop is much better locking it to 50 PIPS After 75,(as per strategy) however Yannis Straddle & Trail has many options. which would work well with this method read the manual. Also like that pivot indicator posted here also.

Yes the template has an alert, but have to wait for actual signal to see if it's in the proper place when the alert sounds.

Hi

Hi Arief, did you open today trades?

can you drawn methods for calculate BodyCandle 50% > EMA 50

Thx bj

Hii Arief!

Interesting.... looks nice and simple

Good job..

Pj.

What I noticed about this Method is if the Market is ranging you can still make a profit, but it has low risk, in trending market on GBP this method is a killer, however to use a 110 pip target you have to be patient, otherwise if you exit too soon it will cost you alot of PIPS.

Arief ,

Have you try backtesting before , let say about 1 year or 2 year ?

Reason: