Does anyone have an expert that closes all trades based on equity gain or loss?

I am using a couple of indicators and I would like an ea that would close all the trades based on equity. I will have to open the trades manually still but this would be a great help. If anyone has one would you be so kind post it?

I have one if I can only remember what it is called. I have about 500 ea's on file so it will take a bit of review to remember - Not so young anymore!

Dave

<<<

See if this will help! It will add all positions and either take total profit at a desired pip amount, or stop your total loss at a given total pip amount by closing all positions. This is about the only thing out there that is available.

Thank you so much as it was greatly appreciated. There is a guy selling one that I described for $40. I am still testing this strategy and I am sick of spending money to do it. I think the ea you posted will work for what I need. If anyone has a ea for equity closures go ahead and post it too.

EA to Close All Open Trades When Your Account Floating Profit Reaches a Certain Amoun

Attached is a EA to close ALL open trades in your account when the profit in your account reaches an amount that you want (currently set at $300).

For example, if you are using 2 or more different EAs on your account, then this EA will close all open trades on your account, regardless of which ever EA made them or the currency pair - it will close ALL open positions whether they were made by an EA or manually.

The EA can be put on any chart, but is best to put the EA on a symbol with lots of tick movements like gbpusd, gbpchf or gbpjpy.

See the picture attached for a setup example.

EA to Close All Open Trades When Your Account Floating Loss Reaches a Certain Amount

Attached is an EA to close ALL open trades in your account when the floating loss in your account reaches a certain amount (currently set at -$1000).

For example, if you are using 2 or more different EAs on your account, then this EA will close ALLopen trades on your account, regardless of which ever EA made them or the currency pair -it will close ALL open positions whether they were made by an EA or manually.

The EA can be put on any chart, but is best to put the EA on a symbol with lots of tick movements like gbpusd, gbpchf or gbpjpy.

Would it be possible to have ONLY an alert ? Please

Hi, Tradinator

I just discovered your EAs and I have - if you agree- some questions :

Is there a newer version ?

Would it be possible to have the possibility to get ONLY a Sound/email alert ?

What about Pending Orders ? Are they cancelled ? Would it be possible to have a choice : Yse / No

TIA

Best regards

BBF

Tradinator:
Attached is a EA to close ALL open trades in your account when the profit in your account reaches an amount that you want (currently set at $300).

For example, if you are using 2 or more different EAs on your account, then this EA will close all open trades on your account, regardless of which ever EA made them or the currency pair - it will close ALL open positions whether they were made by an EA or manually.

Hi,

Electronic Arts to close all open transactions, you can change the objective of net capital, profits in your account the funds in your account that you want the net amount (currently set at 300 U.S. dollars) to close all open transactions (English not my mother tongue)

very great scipts/EA's. Using them right now and working fine.

Thanks!

EA Request

Hi,

I need help, please....

I need an EA that close all open trades when total pips reach the specific amount....

Would you please help me....???

Lakzadeh@gmail.com

Thanks...

arashit:
Hi,

I need help, please....

I need an EA that close all open trades when total pips reach the specific amount....

Would you please help me....???

Lakzadeh@gmail.com

Thanks...

Hi Arashit ( a bit of a strange name-- seems you have a parrot that is not really constipated).

There is a saying: If the mountain does not come to Mohammed then Mohammed goes to the mountain.

MQL4 Code Base: scripts for MetaTrader 4

Do a little bit of research (can take some time) but I am sure you are going to find the script to close all trades when "X" amount of pips is reached ( and what you need is a script but not an EA).

If you would think that you don't not know the difference between script and EA then do a google on it and do some home work and research on what you read (as we did) and you will out.

Friendly regards....iGoR

It does not work for me, all positions are open even if loss is more the maximun limit.Any EA with which i can define if loss in % for any postion,

close that postion.

Reason: