SuperScalper

In Back Testing This EA by investorme performs extreamly well (EURUSD, M30)but in forward testing I get an error. I know very little about programming. Maybe it needs to be changed to be compatible with the new metatrader 4. I would really want to forward test this EA and post results if I can get it to work.

Files:

hescobar:
In Back Testing This EA by investorme performs extreamly well (EURUSD, M30)but in forward testing I get an error. I know very little about programming. Maybe it needs to be changed to be compatible with the new metatrader 4. I would really want to forward test this EA and post results if I can get it to work.

All that I understand that EA is operating on open bar and no any backtest (every tick or control points) is valid because of that.

hescobar:

In the program it refers to "SuperScalper.txt". Do you have this?? If so, please post it or send it to me at ddiebold7@aol.com.

Dave

<<<

iscuba11:
In the program it refers to "SuperScalper.txt". Do you have this?? If so, please post it or send it to me at ddiebold7@aol.com.

Dave

<<<

This file is used as log file.

Change Usefilewrite on true and you'll received the file.

Thanks for the reply.

Dave <<<

What settings are best used with this EA?

Hello,

I am testing now on Mt4 and didn't get any errors so far. I am waiting for trades to get opened (just testing 5 minutes now) so I have to be patient I guess.

What settings are best used with this EA? Time frame? Best currencies? best variables?

Anybody?

Thanks

Johan

Reason: