Some help please required

Hi all

Iive lurked in the background.

Im concentrating on a few things

can someone help me (or point me to an indicator which

i) How can i get the colour of a candle change automatically if the difference between open and close = 1 pip and to put the value above it

This is part of MMTS strategy

ii) How can I get the colour of a candle to change if the candle opens and closes above a MA

This is a part of a breakout strategy

Thanks

Pervaz:
Hi all

Iive lurked in the background.

Im concentrating on a few things

can someone help me (or point me to an indicator which

i) How can i get the colour of a candle change automatically if the difference between open and close = 1 pip and to put the value above it

This is part of MMTS strategy

ii) How can I get the colour of a candle to change if the candle opens and closes above a MA

This is a part of a breakout strategy

Thanks

Like a Heiken-Ashi indicator, but changing collor only if opens above/below of a MA??... I dont know, but sound like a good idea.

I only know MAs indicators that change collor if the price trends up or down, Codersguru has developed very good ones. Anyway, if helps you I will post what I have.

Files:
xpma.mq4  14 kb

Pervaz:
Hi all ii) How can I get the colour of a candle to change if the candle opens and closes above a MA

As far as I know there is no way to change the colour of candle. But you can draw your own objects over the real candle - fake candle - you'll be able to change its colour and shape.