Beginner training

Is anyone interested in doing some live mt4 EA coding, beginner training thru skype?

If so, send me a message though SKYPE!

Nicholishen:
Is anyone interested in doing some live mt4 beginner training thru skype?

Nicholishen, great idea. If you are willing to lead and moderate it. I will consider providing the group an audio/text chat room with chalkboard and desktop sharing capability. Please PM me your plan and curriculum outline.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

It would probably be easier to use the skype add-in for application sharing, but there doesn't seem to be that much interest . . .

Coz nobody wanna be a newbee .... Hahahahaaa or the word does not spreat wide enought yet ......It is a good Idea ...... sign me in ....

Nicholishen:
It would probably be easier to use the skype add-in for application sharing, but there doesn't seem to be that much interest . . .

I think not too many people want to spend the time and effort to learn. They just want things handed to them. Thank you for your offer and I hope the members of the forum appreciates your kind gesture.

No worries.... I would like to emphasize that the webinar will teach someone with no prior coding knowledge the basics of the mql lang, and get them ready for coding their own EA's.

Sign me up

I will do just about anything that will help me to learn to code

Bloody good idea

Beno:
I will do just about anything that will help me to learn to code Bloody good idea

That is the spirit. You definitely will find the winning combo when you put in your time... and hard work of course

I learnt coding by attending coding webinars given for free by IBFX. I picked the basics up there and then developed on it.

As for the lack of enthusiasm here, it is disheartening. If Nich posted a message saying he is going to let everyone test an EA, there would be hundreds of posters wanting to do that. However, he is offering people how to fish and there are not so many takers. It is darn sad.

Anyone interested please add me to your skype contacts (nicholishen), and in the remarks field put "EA training".

Thanks

Count me in !!

That was my porpuse when I first came to this forum. I did learn, but I need a systematic teaching.

I will allways consider myself as a newbie, just to keep my mind open to new learning.

One thing that newbies most need (I read frequent questions) is how to attach indicators and exe 4 files and make them work. EAs, also. Some basic things like that first, and then walk to the entire process until be able to code indicators and EAs.

I think your thread will be the the most searched and helpful if you have the patience. And for shure, we all newbies and pros too are going to learn something.

Congratz !!!

Beno, fxnewbie, and any other interested people please send me a message through skype so that i can add you to the contacts. I think for the first round, I want to work with about 5-8 people, so as soon as a few more sign up we will begin.

Nick

Reason: