CrossedAlertsTrader - page 3

here it is again - let me know if you still have problems

Files:

Sorry I must have confused the pairs - it probably was jpy - I am not using either EA but the indicatior itself (although ralph was very nice to give this a shot) - but was hoping someone could create an EA from the indicator that traded when the blue and red lines cross in a pending order (buystop or sellstop) in the direction of the market. Just one trade on each cross always closing the prior trade (taking the profit) and opening a new trade (pending order) in the new direction. These trades will probably be 1 lot trades - but the lots, stop loss, and trailing stop could all be setable in the EA.

Thanks for testing and looking!!

I just don't have the skills to write it.

I am attaching the indicator again just so there is no confusion.

Files:

I should say I can download it but cannot apply it to the charts like before. thanks

Yes that is because this file is an indicator not an EA - I want it to be made into an EA - probably the file you had was the 1st shot taken at turning it into an EA by Ralph.

Minnesota Jay:
I should say I can download it but cannot apply it to the charts like before. thanks

Yes, that is probably because this file is an indicator not an EA - the file you may have used was created by ralph as a first attempt at turning this indicator into an EA - but to me - it seemed like it traded to much and not on the cross of the red and blue lines.

Yes, maybe this was just not a good idea - I have also seen testing today I took some big hits in a few places...

This indi was firstly made by codersguru.

It's not good to re-write the copyright header

Files:

I got this from a friend - so I am not sure - I have been using it manually for sometime. Not sure.....

dont liike cross trading

?

the only problem i have with this is during ranging periods. as you can see at the pic you would have gotten in late twice and lost huge. ive tried many variations of combo MAs but i cant seems to get it.

Reason: